Tuesday 13 March 2012

Interview research

I decided to look at interviews to help inspire me with my questions and get a feel for what kind of answers I might get.

I had a look at Nigella Lawson because she is one of my favourite TV Chefs:




These are the kind of questions I'm looking for. I have one or two of these in my line up which is cool but I will take in the information in this interview and involve it in my own interview.

I also have to look at food critique interviews because I am planning on doing one of these as well.

They are the kind of things I was thinking about, 'What's the worst and the best thing you have ever eaten, whilst being a food critique?' and then I will ask about the cook that I am interview and ask the food critique why he thinks her food is good, why it stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment